These goat's milk bars offer a rich bubbly lather, wonderful moisturization and gentle but effective cleansing for your face and body. Only quality essential oils are used for scent and all of the ingredients are best of the best!
Read more about Oatmeal Honey bars here.
All Searl Soap products come to you in zero waste packaging and there is continual movement towards zero waste in production as well. All ingredients used are beneficial for you and not harmful when they go down the drain. You can have confidence that every Searl Soap Company product is good for you + good for this planet we call home!
Goat's Milk Soaps
These bars are full of vitamins and minerals, help maintain your skin's healthy pH balance and are rich in moisturizing fatty acids and proteins.
They even boast some protection from the sun’s UV rays, help in fighting acne and assisting in wound healing, as well as helping skin become softer and more elastic.
Thanks to the olive, coconut and grapeseed oils, this soap is rich in vitamin E which helps fight free radicals and support a healthy immune system.
Goat’s milk is often the soap of choice for people with allergies, eczema or sensitive skin.
This bar is completely biodegradable. No harmful chemicals will be washed down the drain.
Saponified olive, coconut and grapeseed oils, goat’s milk, essential oils (see below)
Essential Oils & Other Ingredients Used
- Oatmeal Honey (ground oats, honey)
- Lemony Mint (lemongrass, sweet orange, lime, spearmint)
- Black Licorice (anise, lavender)
- Grapefruit + Fir (pink grapefruit, balsam fir)
- Lavender (lavender)
- Wildwood (rosemary, cedarwood, bergamot, balsam fir)
- Patchouli Lemongrass (lemongrass, patchouli)
- Patchouli Lime (lime, patchouli)
- Patchouli Orange (sweet orange, lavender, patchouli)
- Spiced Orange (sweet orange, clove, cinnamon)
- Lavender Mint (lavender, peppermint)
- Mellow Cedar (cedarwood, lavender)
- Boho Eucalyptus (eucalyptus, patchouli)
- Wild Roses (bergamot, geranium, grapefruit)
- Lumberjack (cedarwood, clove, anise)